Re: [NTLK] Leverage database software

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 05:32:58 PST

Looks like licenses may still be available here:
http://www.balconessoftware.com/html/how_to_buy.html
....for Leverage.

Anyone using Leverage, I would love to know what your overall opinion
is of this database manager.

Also, regarding the "demo" splash screen post, the Leverage site
states: "...demo of the currently shipping version of Leverage. It's
a fully functional demo, but expires 45 days after it was compiled or
after 200 invocations."