[NTLK] Newton 2100 for sale

From: Joacim Melin (listor_at_melin.org)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 05:46:48 PST

I traded this excellent piece of hardware for an older Newton model
and now I find I don't have the time to get into it. You know,
family, work and other real world things.

So instead of putting it in a box, I thought I'd ask around if anyone
is interested in buying it and make better use of it than myself.

I'm not a big fan of eBay since eBay in Sweden really sucks, and I
don't know where I can reach collectors and fans of the Newton except
via this list.

So here it is:

Newton 2100 (in good condition, works like a charm)
Two batteries
Charger (works great)
4MB memory card
802.11b Orinoco WiFi Card

I want to sell this as a whole package and not in parts.

Please respond offlist.

Joacim