Re: [NTLK] Screenshot help needed ...

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 09:01:09 PST

That's a great solution if you have a network or mail connection I
suppose, which I have neither, and do not really want either if I can
avoid it, just for the sake of simplicity.

So, "my" quandary is "what's the easiest way to take a screen shot on
the Newton and shoot it over the serial cable to the host Mac desktop?

TIA, John