[NTLK] BT-001 v1.1

From: Jake Bordens (newton_at_allaboutjake.com)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 13:04:33 PST

Hi folks. Well, I finished the next version of the BT-001 card.
This one is Blunt capable and work with the "Internal Module" setting
and the Generic driver at 57600.

You can see pictures here: http://www.allaboutjake.com/newton/
bt-001.html

I haven't done much testing yet. However, range seems to be poor. I
don't know if this is my fault yet, but it probably is. I am not an
RF radio engineer, and I built the antenna design based on my best
guess. I may have guessed wrong.

Range seems to be about 5 feet with the cover off, less with the back
cover on. I haven't tried scraping off the shielding of the inside
of the case to see if this makes a difference.

It does work though, and I've successfully used Blunt and Neo to
transfer notes to my Powerbook.

Jake