[NTLK] FW: Newton- MoreInfo Special holiday Pricing

From: Hamilton, George (George.Hamilton_at_nasa.gov)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 13:23:01 PST

All: Special pricing on MoreInfo from Silverware.

George, Thank you for asking. Yes, I would like to do that.

MoreInfo - $45
MoreInfo & PowerNames - $65

Just please tell your members to indicate the special price in the
"Special Instructions" section on the Web site Order Form.

The Order form is located at:
https://www.silverware.com/SecureOrderForm.html

Thank you.-Scott Silverman <snip>

George S. Hamilton, PE