Re: [NTLK] Help with NCU on OS 9.2 please

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 20:17:20 PST

Woody,

Thanks, I'll give it a shot,...
FYI - I did spend the time perusing the help file to see if I could
figure this out myself earlier - I came to the same conclusion from
what I read but after the suggested reboot it still had the same
issue.

I'll give it one more try and reboot again - hopefully this will clear
up and I can get back to configuring this Wallstreet as my Newton
Connection Station.

PS: though I'm unable to afford it at this time IF anyone out there
has any 256Mb chips that would work in this Upgraded Wallstreet I'm
typing now on I would appreciate a heads up... maybe by this time next
year I can afford to increase the memory to the Max or at least more
than the 192Mb I currently have...

--
God bless,
the Hung Family