Re: [NTLK] Powerbook 1400 compatible with a dvd drive?

From: Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 21:32:51 PST

In a message dated 12/12/2005 12:18:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
B11Sentra_at_aol.com writes:

Nice and slow. Ive got a 56k PCCard modem in it, but it wont tell me what its
connected at. I just use it to check my email on AOL. Im waiting on my 12''
Powerbook to come in after selling my powermac, so im stuck useing my wifes
ibook and the older powerbook. As for the powerbook, other than an AOL crash
and
burn every now and then, it works fine online.

When you connect using AOL, doesn't AOL tell you at what speed it's
connected, right after dialing?

Craig W.