Re: [NTLK] PowerBook 1400 worth upgrading?

From: Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 17:18:07 PST

In a message dated 12/13/2005 5:45:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Applehelp_at_verizon.net writes:
> Oh but you did use eBay at decent speeds? What internet type do you have
> (like dsl or cable) and what browser do you use?
> Thanks

Yes to your first question, but again "decent" is relative. The fastest
machine I own in a 500mhz Beige G3, and it is as fast as I could ever need a
computer to be, so keep that in mind.

I have cable high speed internet access, with 3Mbps download, 256k upload; I
use IE 5.1 as my browser.

Craig W.