Re: [NTLK] [OT] PBS is using what knid of PowerBooK? URGENT only til 10:00!!

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 10:31:46 PST

You have posted into the middle of another thread! Please when you are
starting new topics DO NOT "reply-to" another posting as those of us
using modern threaded mail readers see your topics mixed into the
middle of the original thread.

Also, when you are posting something like this which has NOTHING to do
with Newton the subject line should be prefaced with [OT] so people who
don't care can skip over Off-topic post.

Also, although I am a 20+ year mac user, I find this posting to be
silly, and kind of embarrassing. Perhaps such mac fanboy postings (as
well as PC slights) belong on some other list?

Marty