Re: [NTLK] eMate totaled. :'( How can I get the data?

From: Norman Palardy (npalardy_at_great-white-software.com)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 18:00:20 PST

On Dec 14, 2005, at 6:39 PM, Apple Help wrote:

> Frankenstien is a conartist trying to steal eMates. Get your own mate
> an
> eMate you scamer!

Can you take you flames against frank somewhere else ?

Since the headers in Mr Graziano's mails and yours both appear to be
from the same IP address I wonder who is scamming whom ?
Frank is a valuable member of this list who has helped a lot of people
out by fixing various issues with their eMates and other valuable
advice.
If you have an axe to grind with him take it else where.