Re: [NTLK] eMate totaled. :'( How can I get the data?

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 19:24:40 PST

Mr.Graziano wrote:
> Whats the use of the 20MB if you dont have the Newton? And yes I have
> checked infact I just saw a 25MB for 15.00 on ebay!

well one of the reasons many individuals and corporations use data
recovery involves putting the data right back on a different machine. so
one might presume (as you did not specify) that you just might be
considering putting you recovered data on a working emate.

is this not a reasonable assumption to make from your original question?

anyway:
ebay 20mb linear flash $30 - 60 plus shipping -- current offerings

http://tinyurl.com/dzkfb

completed items:
$25 - 80 plus shipping (none sold at this offering) but only 3 offered.

http://tinyurl.com/95l55

so limited availability from a possible good source verses from a known
good source. and the only one i know working for less money would be my
son who gets paid by the military ;-)

so i guess if you consider it to be to much then don't worry about it,
politely please.

ok i have now officially forgotten where i was going with this so i'l
just shut up ;-)

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.