Re: [NTLK] eMate totaled. :'( How can I get the data?

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 19:34:23 PST

Mr.Graziano wrote:
> I see that you like scams. Frank is a con he is trying to steal a eMate you
> must be an idiout thinking a eMate is worth 10.00! I have fixed two eMates

<snip>

at this point I guess YOUR best bet is to recover the data yourself. AND
stop bothering anyone else on this list. personnally i'll not be seeing
an email from you for quite some time as I've just religated new emails
from you to a nice black hole. what a f******** waste of bandwidth to
continue to respond to obvious microsoft wince trolling.

goodbye bucko.

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.