Re: [NTLK] eMate totaled. :'( How can I get the data?

From: Zachary Cimafonte (nainto_at_charredfire.com)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 13:47:41 PST

On Dec 15, 2005, at 10:44 AM, Clare Shepherd wrote:
> If the guy with the broken eMate, doesn't like the
> deal, find another. His conduct here is bordering on the inexcusable.
Mr. Shepherd, I'm sorry if there is some confusion. I never said
anything negative about Franks service. In the three emails I have
mailed I have just been looking for other options. I've noticed I've
never said thanks to you, Frank, so, thank you for your offer Frank.
I'll talk with my friend and see what happens. I hope to get back to
you shortly.

--
Zach