Re: [NTLK] MP 2100 birthdays

From: Julian Wright (julianwr_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 18:54:32 PST

Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com wrote:

> Hey, thanks for the insight. I DID import all of my names from my old 1.3 OS
> Newton 120, so that could be a factor also. Because, even though they do not
> show, the birthday dates evidently are "stuck" in the 2.1 OS somewhere, because
> when I sent a card to my little one's OMP, the date was still there in the
> 1.3 OS "dates" field.

I've not noticed a problem myself with the option of adding a date
missing from the menu, however I have noticed that if *either* a
birthday or an anniversary are present then there will be no Date option
in the menu of things to add. However you can tap on the
anniversary/birthday in the "All info" list (Show->All) and the slip
will pop up that allows you to enter both a birthday and an anniversary.

Julian.