[NTLK] [OT] Mr. Graziano

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Dec 17 2005 - 20:37:32 PST

Richard, you are proof that this list is usually helpful to folks, even
those who abuse the privledge. Thank you for your kind response.

Mr. Graziano, I think an immediate apology to Frank Gruendel would be highly
appropriate, given the unprovoked (and unwarranted) attack on his character,
as well as to the list for having to endure your childish tirade.

If you are willing to become an active participant and behave yourself, you
will find many members willing to do whatever it takes to assist you with
your use of the Newton technology. You will find friends here. Given that
most other Newton-centric forums are now dead, this is about the only place
on the planet where questions can be effectively answered about the Newton.
This list is a very tightly-knit community who does not appreciate
disruptions or personal attacks on members of good standing, hence the
banishment of your other two email addresses.

However, if you are not willing to "work and play well with others" and
ackowledge your error, you will have a tough time having anyone even
ackowledging your email.

The choice is yours. Choose wisely.

Regards,

Gary