[NTLK] full copies of software WAS: Re: OT Re: [NTLK]I have PresenterPad 1.01

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 17:42:12 PST

DJ Vollkasko wrote:
> Subject: [NTLK] OT Re: [NTLK]I have PresenterPad 1.01
> From: William Pociengel <hseldon () my ! wgu ! edu>
> Date: 2005-12-18 17:34:11
>
> >Douglas Starnes wrote:
<snip>

> >Thanks again, now I know I need to hunt through my stuff to see
> >what I have to add to what's missing.
>
> Uuuuh, like, do you know who checks his mailbox twice a day? ;=} Don't
> know if you've already found that stuff we'd discussed a while ago, but
> I'm really eager to get me dirty mittens on it. Drop me a line offlist
> if you've found this.

It's just that I've lost my toit. I've found the square one but the
round one is still missing ;-)

on a serious note I wonder if anyone else may have full copies of sw
that seem to be missing from UNNA or that may be having 'issues'. I'll
try to get mine inventoried between now and the end of the year but I do
also have only 8 days until my paper has to be in to school :-( I need
to get moving.

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.