Re: [NTLK] Newton 110 Hand reconition is horrible. Connection issues

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 19:54:31 PST

all the time. In fact, I've designed my website specifically with web browsing in mind.
  It takes some doing...and if you don't have connectivity to load the drivers, then it can be darn near impossible....but as a group, we've also solved that problem as well.
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

Justin Graziano <Justingraziano_at_verizon.net> wrote:
  Can you access the web on a Newton 2100? Can you access the web on my
Newton?
Thanks all

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial