Re: [NTLK] PromptPad

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 21:02:15 PST

You're welcome Matt.
I have over 2000 pkgs in raw format so it's universally ok for mac and pc.
anybody else have a problem with a pkg, let me know and I'll send it if I have it, trying help as I can...and I don't charge for any software that I can share. LOL!
Remember, any names in this list has a history that can be brought up thru the newtontalk archive, just to see which people help the list and which hurt the list, just be careful.

Woo.