[NTLK] 2 questions

From: Thoma Mattox (twmattox_at_lycos.com)
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 07:20:42 PST

1) I have all of my appilcations, contacts, notes, etc stored on an 8mb card. I have another card (64mb). How can I transfer my information from the 8mb card to the 64mb card? I tried card backup, and got an error that there was not enough internal memory. Other ideas?

2) I currently am using a MP 130. I am debating upgrading to a MP 2100 in the near future. Can I use my MP 130 memory card in a MP 2100 without re-formatting? Will all the names, etc be fine? I plan on removing all applications, but want to retain the names, dates, and notes...