Re: [NTLK] [ANN] The Monkey's Paw

From: Morgan Aldridge (makkintosshu_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 08:26:09 PST

I prefer having both, personally. There'll be nothing like searching
for something in the archives years from now when tinyurl.com (and
others) are gone. :)

Actually, it's also a less efficient as you go through approximately
three redirects to get to the same URL. It wastes bandwidth and puts
a higher load on the web servers... not to mention the wait when
browsing from a Newton. ;)

Anyway, back on topic:

Thank you for a classic addition. I read this one a couple times
through my education and look forward to reading it again!

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant_at_makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/