Re: [NTLK] Newton prices..

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 10:16:22 PST

Yes, in Europe, too, prices seem unusually high. Spain is not exactly
a Newton stronghold (it's not an Apple stronghold, either), but item
8738387369 attracted plenty of bids and was eventually won by someone
from Spain itself, even though two of the enthusiastic bidders were
from the Netherlands and Belgium. Less than a year ago I sold a
better example with rechargeable battery for much less than half the
price!

David