[NTLK] OT semi - Clone OS 9

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 20:08:14 PST

Hi I'm sorry for the OT semi posting but I'm trying to figure out how
to Clone an OS 9 Wallstreet 2GB to a larger drive. This is my primary
Newton connection site so I need to get this done rightaway as a
backup and as a way to clone the drive to a larger hard drive such as
a 6GB or 20GB if possible..

I eventually will try OSX 10.2 which I find from research is possible
but I'm not too good with my Wall street yet to waste too much time
playing with it while it's working flawlessly though slow and crippled
by space issues...

Any info would be appreciated - I'll try anyother Mac site if you have
a suggestion but I'm just trying to get this to work... you can
contact me off-list also!

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung