[NTLK] Groups

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 08:46:21 PST

I notice when I create a new group the "type" of phone number on my 2100
seems to be limited to only two choices, FAX or E-mail.
What I really want is "people", but then again I suppose the purpose of
the "groups" is intended for "mass faxing or e-mailing" as opposed to
phoning. Then again when I click on the group I created neither the fax,
e-mail nor phone numbers are listed on the pop-up so I have to click
again to get to the phone numbers anyway.
All I'm trying to end up with is the group pop-up page showing
name:phone for everyone in the group.
Guess this is not possible, no biggy, but am I missing something simple
here to obtain a list of name:main phone ?