Re: [NTLK] TimeTrax Links?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 04:30:28 PST

On 12/30/05, John <OceanCity_at_mac.com> wrote:

> My main concern was/is that if I made a change using one of these two
> apps that the other app might not like it and get confused, but
> hopefully this won't be happening.

This is the beauty of the Newton soup structure. All apps generally play
together nicely. Each can add their own slots or data to the soup, and the
others just ignore what they don't need or understand. So long as an app
doesn't do anything untoward with the built-in data fields, all should be
well. I've had More Info, Dateman and Action Names all running at the same
time. No problem. ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland