[NTLK] an introduction

From: Susan Bacig (sbacig_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 08:22:59 PST

Hi, everyone. I've been subscribing for a while, kind of mulling over
whether to get my newton up and running again. It's been packed away
for so long I can't even remember the model number, but I'm pretty
sure it was the 120. I'm a photoshop jockey and I freelance as a
video editor and colorist. Chod, I liked your ipod video but I loved*
you "I love my mac" video. Totally. Totally captured the spirit of
being in love with your mac. Can I use the song to that as a start up
item on my laptop?

So, anyway, you all have me motivated, and totally impressed with how
you've managed to keep the Newton working with the new technology.

Could you direct me to the best site for an overview of what needs to
be done, what can't be done, and what is possible? A FAQ maybe?

I'm right now in a kind of network hell...I have a mac 128, a mac
512, 2 pluses, a mac SE30, an imac dv, a G4 dual 867 mirrored doors,
and a 17" 1.67 mhz powerbook that I want to get hooked together. I
would love to get the Newton into the mix.

OK, I'm a bit of a mac geek, but I think I'm in good company here.

Thanks.

Susan Bacig
Minneapolis, MN

sbacig_at_mac.com