Re: [NTLK] NewtSync TroubleShooting

From: David Schlachter (davids_newton_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 20:07:31 PST

On 31-Dec-05, at 9:16 PM, John wrote:

> Now if only I could get it to go beyond record 32 of 965 we'd really be
> cooking with gas!
> It all appears to be going very smoothly, one record at a time, then
> just quits around 32 of 965 with no error.

The same thing happens to me, except it only gets to about 7 address
book cards. I think that it might be a problem with address book cards
that have data that the Newton can't understand, such as those with
multiple email addresses.
> Is there a log somewhere so I could try to figure out what's going on,
> and/or, is anyone else having these symptoms besides me?

I've tried to look at the Console application's log to figure out
what's wrong, but so far it hasn't helped me, but maybe you'll have
more luck.

--
David Schlachter
Proud owner of a MP200 and and eMate 300