Re: [NTLK] Software wish: Family Planning App (was Re: medical software)

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 06:15:53 PST

DJ Vollkasko wrote:

> one medical app that I really want to see on the Newton would be a
> personal family planning/contraception helper tool.

Serious question: does it really work=3F I remember a similar post in the
MACup forum, asking for an application for the Mac (which apparently
doesn't exist, as opposed to Windows apps). We used to ridicule the
notion that this might be an effective method, suggesting a possible
explanation of why there are so many more PC users than users of the Mac:
the PC folk uses software for family planning ... ;-)

- Michael

Michael J. Hu=DFmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW (personal): http://michael-hussmann.de