Re: [NTLK] Newton books

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 16:09:35 PST

Yes with some effort.
Steve Weyer the author of NewtsCape wrote an extension I thin it is
called HTMList. With this you can save the book as a Newtworks
document and read it in Newtworks in any size or font you have. You
can also export this document to your computer and create a new Newton
Book with the size you want.
You can also save it as HTML and use NewtsCape to create a new book
with the font you desire on your Newton.
If you choose to read it in Newtworks be sure to tap the page you are
reading, because after closing Newtworks it will return to the page
with the curser.

Woody