Re: [NTLK] 48401 error

From: Kostas Theofilis (theofilis_at_macland.gr)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 18:51:32 PST

And as is probably obvious...i spent most of the night trying to figure
out what is happening..
Well...the most extraordinary thing happened..
After another 20 or so attempts to brainwipe..I connected the power
supply (9W original)
It did brainwipe at once..It did load at once without errors... It
continue to work withot errors.. (As long as i have it connected to the
AC adapter.
The batteries were (are) fresh. I bought them Tuesday morning (4 AA
Duracell).

So something is fundamentally wrong with my newt but what is it?

Kostas