[NTLK] Einstein Emulator won't load viewframe

From: ADyson (ADyson_at_Rogers.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 13:23:17 PST

BlankCorrection! it wasn't a -48206 error. I'm actually getting a =
-48204 error message when I try to load viewfram.pkg . Emulator crashes =
and constantly beeps. The weirdest thing is that the first time I tried =
it I originally got a message saying that viewframe package was already =
loaded.

----- Original Message -----=20