[NTLK] A couple networking questions

From: Brian Clark (bmc205_at_psu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 13:00:41 PST

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to the list and am very glad I joined. It's awesome to see =
so
many people who are really into developing the Newton OS and keeping it
going.
    Anyways, I have a couple questions. First of all, does anyone know =
of a
VPN client for the Newton? I looked through UNNA and couldn't find
anything. I go to Penn State University and all the wireless networks =
on
campus require that you are connected to VPN before you can go anywhere =
on
the network. It would be kind of nice to be able to carry around my =
Newton
and get email and use instant messenger while I'm campus without having =
carry around my iBook. If no VPN client exists, does anyone know any =
tricks
to using any other Newton software to authenticate with a VPN server?
    Secondly, is there anyway to get a 2100 with a Lucent WaveLAN silver
card to do WPA-PSK? Is this something that is limited by what the =
hardware
can do or what the software can do? I kind of doubt that it is =
possible,
but I thought maybe there was someone out there that knows something =
that I
don't about this.
    Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers!