Re: [NTLK] timer for newton

From: Brad Schurman (photomanbrad_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 23:32:11 PST

 --- Tom <tomhormby_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> David Lairson schrieb:
>
> >Does anyone know of a good program I can use the
> set like a 20 minute
> >countdown timer that has an

what I would like to find for ANY platform , but the
newt preferrably since its so portable, is a cascading
timer.

For monotonous film processing, setting a one min.
primary agitation alarm and then a 30 sec. wait , 30
sec. alarm 30 sec. wait and so on....
One alarm triggering the next and so on....would be
most flexible in case you push or pull the film and
need to tweak an element a few timings into the
process.... Am almost giving up and thinking
garageband with beep tones dumped onto a loop and then
tossed onto my ipod... seems hella lotta work compared
to just lining up the cascading concept instead....