Re: [NTLK] emate parts

From: Kristi Dowell (elixergirl_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 15:33:35 PST

Does someone need a replacement screen ribbon cable?

I have an emate sitting in front of me with a cracked screen. I'd be
happy to sell as parts to someone for say $10 plus shipping ($8.05
priority mail). That's US postal rates. (I dislike UPS except for BIG
packages) I'm not sure about Canadian rates.

Regards,
Kristi