[NTLK] [OT] Mac Mini

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 10:26:03 PST

I was in Tucson last week and went to the new Mac store in the foothills and
saw the new iMac and Mini.
The new iMac's form factor sucks compared to the last version, IMHO. I can't
stand how the sleekness of the display panel has grown to accommodate the
guts of the computer. A major step backwards.

However, the new Mini is a complete jewel. I could've used it in my last
house in Oregon where there was a built-in mail/work station in the kitchen
area which I populated with a Dell laptop because of the size restrictions.
The Mini would've been perfect for that space. In fact I could've just put
it in one of the drawers with a flat panel and wireless keyboard and
wireless mouse on the desk space. The only drawback would be that nobody in
my house would know how to use a Mac. Fortunately, we're all pretty smart
and it wouldn't take long. One question, is MS Money available? I can't seem
to find it, and Quicken won't do. This also would be great for my 3 year old
daughter's first computer - then she could teach us!

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 110/120 v1.3/120 v2.0/130/2100 x 3/NotePhone
www.NewtonMP.com (still coming)
Go Green! Go White! Go Michigan State