[NTLK] Bye, all...

From: Eric Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 19:06:32 PST

Well, that time has come. It's been fun, but I've sold my MP130. It's
been gathering dust for some time because after several years of
playing with it (and a DayTimer) I simply realized that I don't need a
PDA (or DayTimer for that matter) -- my life is just not that
complicated. Heck, my cell phone is 6 years old and I only need it
about 5 times a year.

So, anyway, it's been great getting educated on poutine. And keep up
all the great development work. After all, if I ever do need a second
brain, I'll probably be looking for a Newt...

- Eric.

There is never a single right solution. There are always multiple
wrong ones, though.