[NTLK] Styles in outline notes

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 10:21:34 PST

Hello,

I'm taking another crack at using my Newton as my day-to-day notepad,
and I had a question about what seems like an odd behavior in Notes.

Say I have an outline note with a few bullet point items. I then
select the whole thing and reduce it from 18 pt to 12 pt text.
Wonderful. But now the next time I add a bullet point, I'm back to 18
pt, and the positioning of the bullet is a little out of whack. I have
to select it again, change the size, and kinda drag it around a little
bit to get the spacing right in relation to the other items.

That doesn't seem right. How can I get a style to "stick" in an
outline?

Steven
http://stevenf.com/