Re: [NTLK] What an Ass

From: Clinton Yelvington (cyelving_at_cbu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 19:15:31 PST

Brad,

I hear you. I just purchased a replacement backlight for my 2100 from
him for $30, and posted something about it to the list. The next day, I
got an angry e-mail from Ferdi saying that I forgot to pay Insurance
and that he saw my post on here, and he then said that the only valid
measure of his reliability is his feedback, and that most of the
NewtonTalkers were not good for getting opinions on his sales. He also
went on to tell me that $79 was reasonable for him to replace the BL
himself. I explained to him that I am comfortable with installing it
myself and thanked him for his "concern" over my not being able to do
it, and sent off the insurance. Now I had better get my backlight.

Clinton Yelvington
cyelving_at_cbu.edu
Newton -- The Little Green Engine that Could
Proud owner of a Newton MP2100 and an eMate 300