[NTLK] PICO Bluetooth Card

From: Brian Clark (bmc205_at_psu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 20:19:36 PST

Hi All,
        I am looking to use bluetooth with my Newton and have seen that the
PICO card will work with the Blunt drivers from 40hz.org. First
question, have people had good experiences with using this hardware and
software? Second question, does anyone have one of these cards they
would like to sell me? There aren't any listed on ebay.com right now.
Ebay.de has a whole bunch selling for around 15 euros each(which I
think is an awesome price)....but I can't read German so I don't know
if the seller will ship to the U.S. and I'm not sure if I can
communicate with the seller either. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Brian Clark