[NTLK] Mah-jongg game "EJan" for Newton

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 21:38:51 PST

Hi List,

I asked for a REAL (not the tile matching game) Mah-jongg game for
Newton awhile back but no-one could help me out.
Just wanted to inform anyone else who might be interested in it too.

Just found the game after an intensive search.
Here are the links is Japanese and translated to English. I appologise
for the long link.

http://hasimoto.info/newton/whatsnew.html
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://hasimoto.info/newton/whatsnew.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dejan%2Bwaba%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:officialFeb 2005 21:38:52 -0800 (PST)

In any case you will need to install Waba for Newton first.
Please keep in mind that when I first ran the application it would not
display the Mah-jongg tiles properly. I think I finally did a reset
and restarted the Newton and then it finally displayed correctly. It
may take a few tries!

I was going to upload it but wanted to ask the site owner if I needed
permission or if I needed to ask someone else. He speaks Japanese so
this is a bit hard for me. If anyone who can speak Japanese can do
this I'd appreciate it.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung