Re: [NTLK] Older versions of GPS Map

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 08:19:47 PST

On Friday, February 11, 2005, at 06:48 AM, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> I have a full mirror of the site:
>
> http://mirrors.unna.org/www.soaring.de/

http://mirrors.unna.org/ epiphany -> Ding! <- epiphany

I knew it was there somewhere. I went looking for it the other day and
I DID see the "Mirrors" icon. Only, I thought that meant the other kind
of mirror (how vain of me ;-).

>> How did v2.1 get uploaded to UNNA?
>> Was the program released to the Newton community?
>
> Yes, the developer finally released it for free.

Amazing...such a high caliber program as it is, I'd pay $50, easily. I
do believe GPS Map is "Hall of Fame" material. Do you think the
developer would be interested in an interview? I'd love to coincide
something with the completion of my Lake Tahoe hiking Newton (a photo
essay).

>> Does anyone have a non-demo of GPS Map v1.8.8?
>
> I don't. I have the developer's e-mail addresses though. I can send
> him a
> message about it.

Victor...you are the King of UNNA. This would be great. The 120's are
still a viable Newton platform, especially with great software like GPS
Map being available. Thanks for your help.

Ron

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET