Re: [NTLK] PICO Bluetooth Card

From: Michael Guzzo (mguzzo_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 21:25:16 PST

I also purchased the Ambicom card (purple antenna) off eBay.
Performance with Blunt is perfect, save a few reboots needed initially.
My weak 2000U battery needs recharging once per week with light use,
the BT card has not increased the battery drain too much. Now I just
need to figure out how to run pppd over BT for using Escale or
NewtSync. I've seen a lot of tools for configuring TCPIP sharing over
BT that routes from airport or built in Ethernet but really all I want
to do is establish a link between my 12" PB G4 and my Newt, not
necessarily surf over BT with the newt. These other config programs
always end up messing up my sharing configurations.

MG