Re: [NTLK] High Quality replacement MP2x00 white backlights

From: Gavin Hall (zoooctan_at_yahoo.com.sg)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 18:19:25 PST

Hi there. I found that the adago.net site link doesn't
work, but found some info on it from info-newt.
1. However both adago and backlight4you mentions that
soldering is necessary. Seems a little confusing that
different backlight options seem to require different
methods of installation.

2. My preffered one is obviosly one that doesn't
require any major soldering or component/circuitry
replacements. Again going back to knowledgenavigator,
he claims that his backlight doesn't require
soldering!

3. Just would like to hear from others about their
opinion and what/which way is the most commonly used
route?

4. I've also come across this site from GEM
Enterprises -
http://www.gementerprises.com/index.html. Has anyone
used their backlights before? Thanks.

Gavin