Re: [NTLK] High Quality replacement MP2x00 white backlights

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 03:26:22 PST

> 2. My preffered one is obviosly one that doesn't
> require any major soldering or component/circuitry
> replacements. Again going back to knowledgenavigator,
> he claims that his backlight doesn't require
> soldering!=20

There's not that much soldering involved. See=20

http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00backlightreplacement.html

The prices mentioned there are no longer correct,
they have lowered the price to I think 29 Euros or
so. If you want, I can solder a wire/connector combo
to it for free and forward everything to you at cost.
Of course, you're welcome to donate to NewtonTalk or
the WorldWide Newton association if you'd rather not
get anything for free ;-)

Regards

Frank