[NTLK] WNC dvds?

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 14:47:36 PST

Hi all

Hate to bring this up again - but is there any progress with DVDs from the
Worldwide Newton Conference in Paris last autumn?

I'm happy to chip in 30 Euros to the WNA to belong, and also to send out -
along with Frank G - *FREE* 20mb cards to new members, but it would be good
to know if these are likely to materialize. Many of us are more than happy
to stump up cash to move the cause of the Newton forward, and help support
new development, but there are at least some who wouldn't mind some other
*tangible* benefits for belonging to WNA.

I quite understand the drain on everyone's time - and most of us do what we
do outside the activities that pay our bills - but it would be great to get
a progress report! :)

Russ, UK