Re: [NTLK] problem

From: Henry W.Gratwick (hgratwick_at_spymac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 10:47:09 PST

hmm, he claims the Bronze has been tested and works, but I'v definately
seen evidence that it's very hit and miss. I don't want to wast 30
quid on somehting i could elsewhere for half that. I'm going out
tongiht, I'll make a decision by the time i'm back. He didn't point
out that insurance is mandatory when using paypal, and payment has to
be in dollars...he's surprisngly unaccomodating.

thanks guys!