[NTLK] Looking for MOBO

From: Brad C. Schmidt (brad.schmidt_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 14:41:50 PST

Hey folks,

So I am well on my way to recovery - have a whole lot of nice newt toys
back in my possession. However, I have been unable to land a good 2100
at a price I can afford - got a great 2000 at a great price though. So
I'm thinking motherboard swap, but would rather do business on list
rather than with some of the wacky ebayers.

So if anyone has a working 2100 mb they would like to let go at a
reasonable price, shoot me an email off-list.

Oh, and I'd love some pkgs of the Edison cylinders too if they ever get
posted somewhere - I'll donate space if it's needed.

Brad