Re: [NTLK] High Quality replacement MP2x00 white backlights

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 15:01:42 PST

Thanks for being the point on this project.
Please mark me down for one as well.
Thanks
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com (waah! It's down now and it
doesn't look like it will be back up before March!)

--- Norman Palardy <palardyn_at_shaw.ca> wrote:

> On Feb 15, 2005, at 12:10 PM, Ed Kummel wrote:
>
> > Is there a POC on this? Who is coordinating all
> this?
> > Rather than 50 "me-too" postings, can someone be
> the
> > point man (person?) on this>
> > Thanks.
> > Ed
> > web/gadget guru
> > Download Newton packages directly onto your
> Newton:
> > http://newton.tek-ed.com (waaah! It's down for
> > now...may be back in March!)
> >
> I'll volunteer
>
> So far we have :
>
> Martin Joseph - 1
> Larry Young - 1
> Me - 2
> Ronnie Simon - 10
> Mike Manzano - 1
> Allan Ngaparu - 1
> David Cohen - 2
> Keith @ vortex - 1
> John Charlton - 1
>
> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

=====
"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial