Re: [NTLK] ez2vga cards

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 16:23:42 PST

> I knew they were rare, but I did not know that=20
> they (still) warranted such horribly high prices..
> $350 is just way too high for me *sniffle*

I agree. Frankly, I consider this price a ripoff.=20

Of course, it is everyone's own decision if he=20
does or does not buy something, but for myself=20
there is a limit to what I would dare to set=20
price-wise. Especially if I were to offer the item at
NewtonTalk.=20

I purchased my own ez2vga at eBay for about=20
30 Euros last year. And I didn't have the impression
that the seller felt the price was too low.
Quite the opposite.=20

Frank