Re: [NTLK] Replacement GREEN backlights [WAS Re: High Quality

From: Randolph Gore (rgore_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 19:37:01 PST

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 Calvin wrote:

--------
>White backlights are in-stock with no waiting. $29USD plus shipping. :-) They are not as bright as green EL backlights, however, some people prefer a black-on-white look for the Newton LCD.
--------

Hi Calvin,

Do you still have a website with the LCD info? I tried googling your site but keep getting referred to a dead site.

Thanks,

Randy

-- "We have grown literally afraid to be poor. We despise anyone who elects to be poor in order to simplify and save his inner life. If he does not join the general scramble and pant with the money-making street, we deem him spiritless and lacking in ambition. We have lost the power even of imagining what the ancient idealization of poverty could have meant: the liberation from material attachments, the unbribed soul." -- William James in The Varieties of Religious Experience (1902)