Re: [NTLK] HWR vs. Typing (was Newton mentioned in edgadget.com)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 14:58:31 PST

The two files you need are alt.rec and Corrector+.
Using these two programs and building up your
expansions is the best way to increase your
handwriting recognition!
My site is currently down (beyond my control) or else
I would tell you to go there to get them...as it
is..unna is your best bet for now!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Bubba Gump <basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> I've read a couple of recent threads here mentioning
> alt.rec - I don't know what it does, but I'll check
> it out. First, I have to get a serial dongle (and
> not from Ferdi for $40.) Anyone have one they want
> to give up? Currently, I have to add a package to my
> 130, then beam it to my 2000u. Kind of a pain.

=====
"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial